Accelerated NCDA BootCamp DataONTAP 8.0 7-Mode (ANCDABC87)
Deze 5-daagse training is speciaal bedoeld voor ervaren engineers en consultants die in één keer hun NCDA certificering willen behalen.
Associated Certifications: NCDA
Duration: 5 days
De kosten van deze training zijn € 5.850,- per persoon excl. BTW.
Deze training is de vervanger van de Advanced NCDA BootCamp (ANCDABC).
- Three years of experience in a storage related function, such as storage administrator or field engineer.
- Six months experience with NetApp storage solutions
- Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administration course
> Course Content
Prepare for success when taking the NS0-154 NetApp® Certified Data Management 7-Mode Administrator Exam. Through lectures and labs, you will learn the essential features and functions of the Data ONTAP® 8.0 7-Mode operating system including network-attached storage administration and storage area networks configuration. This course, paired with the Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administration course, will enable you to become a certified NetApp data administrator.
> Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Configure and administer the client/server in an NFS environment stating the rules for exporting resources and explain the /etc/exports access
- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot a storage system in a CIFS environment including creating and managing shares, users, groups, and sessions
- Collect and analyze performance data to assist with troubleshooting storage system hardware, operating systems, network connections, NFS configuration files, and options
- Define the components of a SAN environment and how LUNs relate to the storage system
- Explain Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI SAN multipathing options for Windows and Linux-based operating systems
- List the methods of storage system and data availability
- Configure and administer SnapRestore®, asynchronous and synchronous SnapMirror®, MetroCluster, SnapVault®, and Open Systems SnapVault
> Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who provide basic support for and perform administrative functions of the Data ONTAP operating system.